My Etsy Shop

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stick in the mud

I'm getting kind of worried about my short-term memory. This weekend, I lost my phone, then I hit my car to where it leaks oil (didn't notice that the place I was pulling out of was so steep), then I forgot my keys for a place when I was going downtown. This is just the last on a very long list of things that have been happening to me lately and its starting to ware me down, as well as Kris. It isn't cute anymore.
Any trust that Kris had that I could handle things was gone down the shitter and any inkling I had that I could have the confidence of an adult is dwendling away...
Right now, I feel down in the dumps, worried about how I can afford to fix my car, blah blah...
Well, I'm done being a stick in the mud for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment