My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gettin' All Riled Up

I read some comments on a video about trans people and it upset me so much. I shouldn't let it do that, because you really can't change ppl's opinion unless it directly effects them, but that's just it: IT DOES NOT DIRECTLY EFFECT THEM!!!!
Why contribute to the hate just so you can continue to be afraid of what you don't understand?
I guess it just baffles me bc in my own little world, the "taboo" subjects in society don't seem to really effect me that much; as long as you're not hurting anyone, then so what?
There is so much miscomunication and misunderstanding in the world, I wonder how we have continued to survive. How have we not all killed each other by now? LOL
Anyway, for those who accept and keep an open mind, I commend you! The world is a better place because people like you are in it. Keep on keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment